SCC Ad hoc Services
In addition to the administration of arbitral proceedings, the SCC provides certain ad hoc services. These include:
- access to the Ad Hoc Platform;
- appointments of arbitrators, auditors or evaluators;
- decisions on challenges to arbitrators;
- fund holding (see below);
- legalization and notarization of arbitral awards; and
Requests for ad hoc services should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org. The SCC will request payment of the service fee when confirming the application. The basic fee is EUR 3,000 (excl. VAT). During the Covid-19 crisis, access to the Ad Hoc Platform is provided free of charge.
The following applies to fund holding:
- Funds can only be held in EUR.
- Funds are held in a dedicated account.
- When deposits are made, the SCC informs the parties and tribunal.
- The SCC provides a financial summary periodically and upon request.
- Funds are disbursed on the order of the tribunal.
- The SCC invoices the tribunal for the fundholding services.
- The annual fee is EUR 3,000 (excl. VAT).