Kyiv Arbitration Days 2021: Think Big!
Kyiv Arbitration Days is organised by the Ukrainian Bar Association.
The program for this online event include
1. Arbitrator’s headaches
- Badly pleaded cases – what arbitrators should do and what they can’t do?
- Due process paranoia or how to devalue arbitration?
- Increasing over-reliance on experts?
2. The role of Psychology in International Arbitration
- “Witness testimony is the best! – A fatal error?”
- The art of settlement
- Psychology of decision-making process
3. Novel Approaches to Expert Testimony
For more details about the event please visit >> this page
Registration >> here