Lessons learned, new knowledge and events during 2020
The Covid 19 pandemic, the value of close collaborations and support within the global arbitration community, a shift towards virtual hearings, a first year with the SCC Platform, our series of Online Seminars and much more.
It has been an eventful year for the SCC, and we would like to offer a "best of" from our news archive. Welcome to botanize among eleven of our most read chronicles, reports and news on subjects that reflect both this year's challenges and the daily work that we all have put in and pursued despite the crisis.
- International Arbitration has proved resilience in difficult times
- A year with the SCC Platform
- Report on Emergency Arbitrator decisions in investment disputes
- New Practice Note on Emergency Arbitrator
- SCC Virtual hearings study
- Dispute resolution and climate change
- Arbitration and Covid-19: Institutions speak with one voice
- Artificial intelligence, arbitration and the black box problem
- Creative writing for arbitrators
- Guide to the SCC Arbitration Rules launched
- SCC awards in the ICCA Yearbook and the KluwerArbitration database